Take Control of Your Business!
Did you try everything you know to grow your business and it’s not working?
Do you know what to do in order to take your business to the next level
but you are just not doing it?
Adroit is Your Accountability & Education Partner.
Meetings, One-on-One calls,
Weekly Goals, Accountability,
Resources, and much much more!
Start a New or Grow Your Existing Business in 90 days!
Have you been struggling to take your existing business to the next level or thinking of opening a new one?
Not sure how to proceed and where to invest your resources? How to market your products or services? How to build your brand? How to distinguish your business in the marketplace? And do all of that within a limited budget….
If you answer yes to any of those questions, then this business coaching is for you.
Business Coaching Highlights/Benefits:
- Do-It-Yourself approach with hand-holding throughout the process.
- Complete guidelines to develop a full-scale business strategy, including branding, marketing, sales, operational, and financial strategies to incorporate innovative business initiatives that foster growth.
- Recognizing the potential pitfalls and stumbling blocks to growth and use a time-tested process to overcome them.
- Expanding opportunities for creating and securing value within your company.
- And much much more.
Business Coaching Focus Areas
- Vision / Mission
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Advantage
- Short/Long-term Goals / Priorities / Initiatives
- Keeping Scorecard
- Financial Assessment / Strategies
- Naming your Business
- Importance of Graphic Design
- Communication / Messaging
- Defining Company Culture
- Hosting – things to consider
- Choosing the best Web Application for your Website:
Content Management System WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
Community forum Vbulletin, phpBB
E-Commerce X Cart, CS Cart, Magento
- Google Apps
- CRM and Project Management
5. Digital Analytic
- Google Analytics
- Online Marketing
- On-site Optimization
- Resources and tools
- Content Marketing
- Local Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- 7 Touches Campaign
- Basic Book-keeping / Record Management
- Quick Books
In-person hour-long kick-off meeting
Weekly half-hour one-on-one telephone calls
Monthly hour and a half long in-person meeting
Within one month, you are expected to have all your marketing collateral developed based on Adroit’s recommendations. Also, the first draft of your short-term and long-term business strategy should be completed within first 30-days.
One-on-One Telephone Calls
Track, Manage, and Adjust
‘Systematizing Your Business’
It’s a business life transformation coaching.
If you need a permission to be successful, we are giving you one now.
Nothing can hold you back from becoming a successful entrepreneur!
From bankruptcy to 7 figures,
I have seen it all!
At Adroit, we take a holistic approach in helping our clients – business owners and corporate executives. We make sure that their well-being is taken care of with respect to how they wish to live their lives and where they like to take their business to. With my experience working with enormous numbers of Fortune 500 companies and small-mid size companies, I know exactly which strategies work and which don’t.
Kashif Zubair, CEO at Adroit